Glasses for Children
Kids glasses are fun! With our kids glasses, we have many colors and designs available; in a wide range of sizes. Wearing glasses should be a comfortable experience, and as your child grows it is important to have a proper fitting pair of glasses.
Montreux Family Eyecare is a proud provider of the Eye See Eye Learn program. Children of Kindergarten age are eligible for a FREE pair of glasses.
Montreux Kids Program
We are proud to offer the Montreux Kids Program for children 0 to 16 years of age. In partnership with our labs, the Kids program allows for an additional FREE pair of lenses within 16 months time of purchase.
All kids lenses feature:
- UV protection
- Anti-Reflective Coating
- Scratch & Impact Resistance
- Easy Cleaning
Kids Program Free Lenses can be used for:
- Prescription Changes
- Scratched Lens Replacement
- 2nd Pair
Our FEATURED Lens for Kids:
- Aspheric Phoenix Lenses with a Recharge Anti-Reflective Coating
- Aspheric design to minimize distortion
- Phoenix material for impact resistance and high quality optics
- Recharge Anti-Reflective Coating to minimize blue light exposure from electronic devices
- Eligible for the Kids Program
New for 2016:
We are excited to bring in the Nanovista baby and kids frame lines. These frames feature a thermo-moldable material which is tear proof. The frames are super flexible and are 35% lighter than conventional acetate frames. These frames have been designed for the truly active kids!!!
Frames for Kids:
Nano & Nano Vista
Tartine et Chocolat
Lil Paul & Joe
Kids Frame Gallery: